Google Ads gives you the opportunity to put your business in front of people searching for the type of product or service you offer. Flexibility is the key with Google Ads as you can set your own budget and geographical target area. Plus, you only pay once a potential customer clicks on your advert (Pay-per-Click).
At this hands-on workshop we will show you how to:
• Set up a Google Ads campaign.
• Ensure your search campaigns are mobile friendly.
• Explore best practices to help you get the most out of your campaign.
• Evaluate and measure performance.
• Explore keywords and how keywords can help optimise your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
• Bid for ‘cost per click’.
• Discover ways to use Ads to remarket – showing ads to your past website site visitors, as they browse other internet sites and apps.
The workshop is suitable for people looking to use Google Ads for the first time and those looking to improve the performance of their Google Ads campaigns.
This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your laptop and access to your Google account, so you can make a start on your next Google Ads campaign.
CPD category: Digital integration
Duration: 3.5 hours
Registration and networking is from 09:00, the event starts at 09:30 and finishes at 13:00.